Immigration law is an increasingly complex field and one misstep can have severe consequences for the employer and foreign national employee.
Rosales-Chavez Law, PLLC can assist employers in immigration related matters pertaining to recruiting and retaining foreign talent. We can assist you in devising a comprehensive immigration plan that will allow your employees to work in the UnIted States on a temporary assignment, or permanent basis.
If you are an agent or a foreign national with extraordinary ability, or an outstanding professor or researcher, Rosales-Chavez Law, PLLC can assist you in preparing temporary and permanent visa petitions.
- H-1B, H-1B1, H-2B, and H-4
- L-1A, L-1B and L-2
- O-1 and O-3
- TN and TD
- Professional, Skilled and Other Workers
- Schedule A Occupations
- PERM Based
- Extraordinary Ability
- Outstanding Professors and Researchers
- Multinational Executives and Managers
- I-9 Employment Verification
- Labor Condition Application