Rosales-Chavez Law, PLLC can assist you in determining which of your relatives may be eligible to immigrate to the United States based on your status.
Being an immigrant herself, Neda Rosales-Chavez has a unique understanding of her clients’ concerns, as she understands the relevance of the consequences each case has in their life. Her goal is to explore all legal options to find the most efficient way to help clients and their family members legally immigrate to the United States.
- Spouse of a U.S. Citizen
- Unmarried Child of a U.S. Citizen
- Parent of a U.S. Citizen
- Spouse and Children of Lawful permanent Resident
- Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. citizens and Lawful permanent Residents
- Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. citizens
- Brothers and Sisters of U.S. Citizens
- K-1 Fiancé(e)s of U.S. Citizens
- K-1 and K-4 Foreign Spouse and Children of U.S. Citizens