Naturalization &

Permanent Residence

Do you need assistance in applying to remove conditions on your permanent residence? Are you a Permanent Resident who needs to travel abroad for more than six months? Are you planning on becoming a U.S. Citizen?

Rosales-Chavez Law, PLLC can help you navigate the immigration related legal issues that come up post green card approval.

Maintaining Permanent Residence

  • Green Card Renewal and Replacement
  • Removal of Conditions on Permanent Residence
  • Reentry Permits


  • Preserving Continuous Residence
  • Naturalization
  • Passport Renewal
  • Registry of birth of child of U.S. citizen abroad